Project – Summer Professional Practical Training
The third cycle of summer professional practical training started with an open competition issued on 1st May, 2013. The Branch Office in Zrenjanin of the National Employment Office has accepted to be a partner of the project during this cycle.
IDEA AND AIM OF THE PROJECT
The Project Summer Professional Practical Training has originated from the Cooperation Contract between the Business Cycle Zrepok and the Technical Faculty "Mihajlo Pupin" Zrenjanin signed in 2012.
The basic idea of the project is to increase consciousness about the importance of social responsibility and care of youth and their education, employment by associations, organizations and collectives as well as the Faculty. By this project, they motivate the youth in Zrenjanin to stay in their town after completing secondary school education and attract graduating pupils from other places of our country that has to make Zrenjanin a more attractive place to live, work, educate and obtain qualitative and university level education in.
The aims of this project are as follows:
- creating conditions for good business cooperation of the Faculty from one side, and businessmen and entrepreneurs gathered and represented by ZREPOK on the other side;
- advancing successfulness in realization of own visions by knowledge and experience exchange;
- joint work and possibility of businessmen's influence on producing personnel who are necessary for the industry of Zrenjanin in the contemporary business trends;
- presenting opportunity to youth, university level educated people in order to gain practical knowledge after completing their studies, and to get employment by work and proving themselves;
- supplying financial support for the best students of the Technical Faculty "Mihajlo Pupin" to continue their education and to get advanced training in Zrenjanin; coming up renown of the Faculty in Zrenjanin and motivation of the young and qualitative people from the whole Serbia to study at the Technical Faculty "Mihajlo Pupin";
- creating better conditions for the young from Zrenjanin who want to stay in their hometown to get possibility of qualitative education;
- popularization of Zrenjanin as a place desirable for living, schooling and obtaining university level and qualitative education.
PARTICIPANTS AND PARTNERS OF THE PROJECT
Through this project ZREPOK offers chance to the best students of this faculty to acquire work experience by professional practical training in the companies founders of the Association, mentors who are employed in carrying out project assignments, and taking part in solution grading. ZREPOK awards a scholarship for master studies to the most successful participants of this project promoting the results of the project in public. Technical Faculty "Mihajlo Pupin" in Zrenjanin conducts project promotion activities among students, conducts open competition, coordinates among students and ZREPOK, participates in grading the project assignments, and promotes the project results in public.
The National Employment Office conducts notification of students-participants of this project. Appearing after graduation on the labour market, such persons are marked as top candidates or candidates with priority for employment.